So far I’m seeing a few similarities between The Amazing Spiderman 2 and the old Spiderman 3. and that’s not really a good thing.
- Three villains in one film
- One of those villains seems to have been generally a ‘nice guy’ before getting in a freak accident that turns him into a barely-human villain.
- One of those villains is Harry Osborne/Goblin related
- The third villain is going to piss comic fans off by their portrayal in the movie not matching the comics.
- Peter letting fame get the best of him